Digital Marketing Internship:
Adapt Marketing is excited to announce a new internship position within our fast-growing Internet Marketing firm for a college student majoring in marketing, journalism, or public relations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and managing of organic SEO efforts including but not limited to blogger outreach, SEO keyword research, and external public relations. The candidate will be responsible for promoting the marketing interests of Adapt Marketing and the partners we serve.
- Keyword Research as it applies to Search Engines
- Implementation of SEO strategies
- Blogger outreach
- Community relations
- Compiling and Preparing reports
- Qualifications of the Best Candidates:
- Detail-oriented individual
- Thrives in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong written communication ability
- Motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Go-getter attitude. Able to work effectively independently and as a member of a remote team.
- Strong computer skills and experience with collaborative software tools (Google Docs, Wrike etc.)
- Candidate must be in the process of completing a university or college degree program, preferably in marketing, journalism, public relations, or a related discipline.
- Remote Position
We are looking to hire a skilled project manager who has a strong background in content writing. This role will encompass a wide range of skills that don’t necessarily involve you in the day to day writing process as much as they do the management of team members who will support a content creation operation.
This roll will vary throughout the day and you should be flexible in your hours as far as availability goes. You will be expected to work during business hours, although working after typical business hours is OK as well.
Some of the daily jobs that you will be required to partake in are as follows:
- In charge of proof reading content before its sent to team members
- Manage making sure the content pipeline is full
- Manage sourcing of team members that support the content creation on upwork
- Critiquing the quality of content ideas that are being generated before being handed off to content writers
- Remote Position
All job inquires should contact alexandra -at- adaptmarketing.com.
Please use the following subject line: [JOBAD: Digital marketing Internship / [Name]] or [JOBAD: Project Manager / [Name]]