April 2021 Update
To apply, please follow the instructions below to send your resume; a cover letter with 2-4 applicable writing samples.
1. submit your resume;
2. a cover letter, including a note about your favorite or least favorite instance of copy that you’ve recently encountered;
3. 2-4 applicable writing samples.
For each role, please use the following subject line: [JOBAD: Digital marketing Specialist / [Name]] and send to careers – at – adaptmarketing.com
Digital Marketing Specialist
Adapt Marketing is excited to announce a new position within our fast-growing Internet Marketing firm for a newly or soon to be graduating student majoring in marketing, journalism, or public relations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and managing Search Marketing and other specialized online marketing efforts including but not limited to landing page development using no-code tools, blogger outreach, keyword research, external public relations, and content management. The candidate will be responsible for project management as well as the execution of daily tasks. This is not an internal role at a large organization, you will gain experience quickly, wearing many hats during you day to day tasks.
You will report directly to the owner of the business, Brian Chappell.
Marketing online is nothing new to Brian. From his first custom website build in 1999 through 2005 where he was able to craft his skills working in the hyper-competitive Ticket & Entertainment vertical. He grew his first job out of college to over 20 million dollars.
Brian’s expertise is often showcased in the public arena. He is a regularly invited speaker at high-level industry conferences including PubCon, BlueGlass, SearchExchange, and PRSA. In addition to his speaking engagements, Brian has managed and created content that has been cited on NYTimes, BBC, Reddit, Fark, Mashable, and ReadWriteWeb to name a few. Brian is frequently invited by Google to give Search marketing-related feedback in Palo Alto.
- Keyword Research as it applies to Search Engines
- Implementation of SEO and PPC strategies
- Community relations
- Compiling and preparing reports
- Updating and developing landing pages using no-code solutions
- Sales and direct outreach
Qualifications of the Best Candidates:
- Entry-Level Professional Experience but has documented success on projects and independent initiatives
- Detail-oriented individual
- Thrives in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong written communication ability
- Motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Go-getter attitude. Able to work effectively independently and as a member of a remote team.
- Strong computer skills and experience with collaborative software tools (Google Docs, Wrike etc.)
- Cary, NC
- On-site and work from home hybrid.