Digital Marketing Internship
Digital Marketing Internship:
Adapt Marketing is excited to announce a new internship position within our fast-growing Internet Marketing firm for a college student majoring in marketing, journalism, or public relations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and managing of organic SEO efforts including but not limited to blogger outreach, SEO keyword research, and external public relations. The candidate will be responsible for promoting the marketing interests of Adapt Marketing and the partners we serve.
- Keyword Research as it applies to Search Engines
- Implementation of SEO strategies
- Blogger outreach
- Community relations
- Compiling and Preparing reports
- Qualifications of the Best Candidates:
- Detail-oriented individual
- Thrives in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong written communication ability
- Motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Go-getter attitude. Able to work effectively independently and as a member of a remote team.
- Strong computer skills and experience with collaborative software tools (Google Docs, Wrike etc.)
- Candidate must be in the process of completing a university or college degree program, preferably in marketing, journalism, public relations, or a related discipline.
- Remote Position
We are looking to hire a skilled project manager who has a strong background in content writing. This role will encompass a wide range of skills that don’t necessarily involve you in the day to day writing process as much as they do the management of team members who will support a content creation operation.
This roll will vary throughout the day and you should be flexible in your hours as far as availability goes. You will be expected to work during business hours, although working after typical business hours is OK as well.
Some of the daily jobs that you will be required to partake in are as follows:
- In charge of proof reading content before its sent to team members
- Manage making sure the content pipeline is full
- Manage sourcing of team members that support the content creation on upwork
- Critiquing the quality of content ideas that are being generated before being handed off to content writers
- Remote Position
Strong persuasive content writer with journalistic flair for killer finance/tech copy:
Adapt Marketing is looking for a remote writer to join the team part-time to start, but with the potential to grow into full-time in the next few months based on content output and a mutually agreeable culture fit.
We don’t write fluff pieces or mere clickbait for our clients. We deliver thoroughly researched, well-written pieces that provide value for anyone reading them, and that go above and beyond what’s already been published.
We want compelling titles, enticing intros, and body content that’s jam-packed with information but so light on its feet, readers have no choice but to move through and absorb the knowledge shared.
Our team works remotely, and so you must be experienced with the joys and challenges such a working arrangement brings.
Our currently anticipated copy needs include:
- Long-form authoritative articles on specific subjects in finance and technology;
- Short but sweet blog posts;
- Journalistic write-ups of research data we’ve collected;
- Commercial page re-writes.
The clients we’d primarily have you work on tackle subjects ranging from 401k rollovers through cryptocurrency security, and so you’ll need to be open and interested in digging into the nitty-gritty.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience writing for online publication;
- Past writing in financial and/or technical markets, with the samples to show for it;
- Preference for a background/experience in journalism;
- Preference for experience in copy compelling users to action, whether sales or other;
- Proof of having successfully tackled highly technical or esoteric subject matter;
- Ability to juggle adherence to project guidelines and quick turnarounds with creative flair;
- Proactive communication skills;
- Responsiveness to inquiries within business hours (EST);
- Experience working remotely.
- Experience working with WordPress a big plus.
To apply, please follow the instructions below to send your resume; a cover letter with 3-4 applicable writing samples; 1-2 sentences telling us about your favorite or least favorite instance of copy.
Please use the following subject line: [JOBAD: Digital marketing Internship / [Name]] or [JOBAD: Project Manager / [Name]] or [JOBAD: Writers Rule / [Name]] and send to careers – at – adaptmarketing.com